“Amazing pizza!!”

Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Awesome pizzas. This is a local favorite and their garlic knots with fresh garlic is very delicious. I highly recommend this place for local special pizza. The best thing is you can get pizza by slice.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

No-frills pizza. Nothing new but simple perfection. Certainly one of the most loved pizzerias in Binghamton. Favorite for college students.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We had 10 people staying at the hotel and ordered food for all to be delivered. Every thing was delivered in a timely manner. What was suppose to be hot was hot and what was suppose be cold was cold.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Great Pizza, I mean funky pizza, Sweet Baby Rays, Buffalo Bacon Ranch, Taco & Honey Mustard to name just a few.
If your a traditionalist the Cheese Pizza and Pepperoni are also great.

It's a regular stop for me for a slice or 2 for lunch

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Over the past 2 months, I had the opportunity to have this pizza twice.
First time, I was introduced to their breakfast pizza. I had never experienced anything like this before. It. was. sooooooo. good. A breakfast pizza sounds weird, but it is seriously one of my favorite pizzas. I started having dreams about it.
The second time, I tried a more traditional pizza meal (pizza & wings). Delicious, fresh pizza and hot wings delivered to my doorstep. The pizza was great: the perfect balance of sauce, cheese, and toppings. The crust was appropriately "crusty" with the right amount of chew. The wings were great & breaded appropriately.
The price is always appropriate. And really with the variety of pizzas they have & the quality of food, they could charge a bit more (but I hope they don't!). Next time I'm going in for the garlic knots. This is a great pizza place that is not your usual run of the mill big-name pizza place. BTW, I did use their delivery service both times. The delivery driver arrived earlier than the estimated time both times (always a plus when you're hungry!).

Been to Nirchi's Pizza? Share your experiences!