“A Great Place!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Vestal, New York
“A Great Place!”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

By Far one of the best "Chain" Restaurants on the Parkway. Very nice out door seating. Staff is always Great. I have been to this location a dozen times and have never had a bad meal or service. The menu always has something new to try. I became a member of the email club and get some awsome deals which really makes the trip inexpensive. A must try restaurant!

• Visited May 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“Pretty good food - fast seating”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We were in the area on a Saturday night and most of the other restaurants in the area were offering a 90 minute wait for a table. Unos seated us in just under 30 minutes. The food arrived quickly and was good for what it was: pizza and salads.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank RiverCityMan
South Park Township, Pennsylvania
“Late night welcoming”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

We arrived from PA late (9:00 PM) on a Wednesday night in Vestal and after hotel check-in and move-in, decided to get something to eat. Went down the road and saw this restaurant was still open. No problem. Even though by now there was hardly anyone in the place, we were greeted warmly and our waitress could not have been more accomodating and pleasant. Food was good and service great. Nice start to our stay in Vestal.

• Visited October 2011
Binghamton, NY
“They have several menu items for vegetarians”
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Unlike Applebee's and TGI Friday's, Uno's has several menu items for vegetarians, including two pastas (one is macaroni and three cheeses, which I have yet to try). They also have a roasted veggie and goat cheese wrap and, on the appetizer menu, there's spinach pie. Their pizza is good, also, and that's what I usually order. For those needing gluten-free, they have several of those dishes, too. If you're too full for a regular size dessert but want a taste of something sweet, they have the small desserts that are just a few bites' worth.

• Visited July 2011
upstate new york
“Normally very Good but last visit was disappointing”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

My husband and I frequent the Uno's in Vestal N.Y. The food is always very good and so are the drinks. The waitstaff is usually very helpful and friendly . We usually have a great time. Our last visit wasnt as good. Although I will admit the food was still very good. I had the new Power Chopped Salad and it was amazing. My husband had one of his faves the Prima Pizza and was very pleased with it. However our waitress was terrible. I am not sure if she was just having a bad day or if she would be better suited in a job where she doesnt have to work with people. From the moment she sat down she was very rude. She asked if we would like to start with drinks and my husband said he needed a minute to look at the drink menu. She snapped at him "how do you not know what you drink." Like many people my husband likes a variety of drinks sometimes wine, beer or occasionally a mixed drink. I think it is very normal to need a minute to pick out a drink. It would h ave been funny if she was joking, but she actually ver y annoyed with him. Throughout the night she continued to be rude and unfriendly. Hopefully she was just having a bad night. This will not stop me from going back to Uno's but in the future if seated in her area I will request another waitress.

• Visited June 2011

Been to UNO Chicago Grill? Share your experiences!