“Your kids will love it!”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #67 of 99 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

The first thing I noticed about this location is the friendliness of the staff. It doesn't matter who you deal with, they are definitely trained to focus on customer service. Many times we go in and it is very crowded but the staff handles it well. In the past I was never a fan of the pizza at Chuck E Cheese but the Vestal location actually has good pizza. We are big fans and will continue to bring the kids for as long as possible.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My four-year-old nephew just had his party here on a Saturday. The entire party was great and fun. The birthday boy got to go in the Ticket Blaster and catch as many tickets as he could. They even allowed his dad to go in with him because he was a little nervous. He got a piñata full of candy, tickets, and tokens on top of the free tickets and tokens that came with the birthday package that was purchased. The parties got to watch a live Chuck E Cheese show and take pictures with their new, giant mouse friend. The person dressed as Chuck E Cheese was wonderful! He had fun with the birthday boy and tried to make each child feel special. My son (11 months old) was very interested in him, so he made time to sit on the floor with him and let him touch his face and shoes. Of course all of the games were fun. We spent $30 and got 150 tokens which lasted us plenty of time and got us over 500 tickets to get our son a prize. Overall, it was a positive, fun experience. My only negatives are that it is a little pricey and the parties were done together. The person paying for the party paid about $400 for 3 medium pizzas (only 2 came with the party package), drinks for 10 people, 50 tokens, goodie bags, and then the party stuff for the birthday boy (piñata, super hero photo cut-out poster, two small cakes, Ticket Blaster experience). It was worth the money because the kids had a blast, but it would have been more worth it if the parties were individualized. Regardless, the hostess and Chuck E Cheese made sure our group had a great time and everyone received great service.

1  Thank SZMartin91512
Reviewed 30 October 2015

The first thing to remember is that it is a kid's restaurant and that is the target audience although I admit the beer and wine does throw me off each time. I guess some parents need some calming because it does get loud and crazy but it is a kid's place. I have always found the food to be fine, maybe a little skimpy on things like sides of french fries. I like the unlimited refills on soda and drink. I really like their salad bar though that might just be me because I love salad. Some of the games are a good deal, you get to play decent amount of time and get a decent turnout of tickets. Other games seem to fly by and you don't get anything. But again it is ultimately a kids place and they aren't comparison shopping, they just know what they like. I also like that they have a ton of very low ticket prizes so even if you didn't get a lot of tickets the kid still gets to leave with something. I am not sure it is a cheap deal when you are all done, we usually take 2 kids and end up spending about 90 minutes and about $50. But like several reviewers have said, the kids love it. I also like how carefully they screen people leaving with kids, makes me feel better about bring little kids. Overall it is safe and enjoyable kids place though maybe a little steep in price.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

Our first time at Chuck E. cheese. The had super fun. Pizza is delicious. I love their security system. We'll surely come back!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Took our Grand-daughter there for her Birthday. It was Great, you feel safe. Even though, We watched her all the time. She loved it, and still talks about it!