“Kidshaven”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Our first time at Chuck E. cheese. The had super fun. Pizza is delicious. I love their security system. We'll surely come back!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Took our Grand-daughter there for her Birthday. It was Great, you feel safe. Even though, We watched her all the time. She loved it, and still talks about it!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Typical Chucky Cheese. No visits have been a bad visit here. The staff has always seemed polite and for what the place is....always seems as clean as can be.
The pizza....well...what can you say, you're not eating high end here. It's Chucke E Cheese. You don't come for the food (well, I don't anyway).
I have been told the Birthday parties are very pricey for what you get and there is no special areas for each family. Multiple families are just corraled together like cattle so the rat can make an appearance. A mass ceremony per say. As long as the kids enjoy I guess.
Overall, we are a twice/yr customer for our little ones and we enjoy ourselves.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went to Chuck E. Cheese's for my niece's birthday party. Upon arrival, I immediately noticed the entire restaurant was EXTREMELY hot. By the end of the day, everyone's cheeks were rosy and hot from being exposed to the heat the entire day. But I digress... My niece enjoyed her special day, with her birthday party, and the big mouse coming to our table to visit. She also enjoyed playing the games, and the overall experience of the day. I am thankful that I did NOT eat any of the food here. My ENTIRE FAMILY got food poisoning after eating here... My sister and I both contacted the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant directly in addition to the headquarters to notify them that my family had become ill. We received literally no response to our complaints. Not even an acknowledgement and a verification that they would be looking into it. I have heard of other families experiencing the same. I will never eat here again. It was not worth the DAYS of digestive issues that my family experienced.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Took family there for grandson's birthday, was treated with pizza and a birthday cake, played enough games to win him a stuffed toy. Kids enjoyed it very much!

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!