“Best thin-crust pizza ”

Consol's
Ranked #65 of 99 Restaurants in Vestal
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Ok. Yeah pizza is pizza and there is taste preferences, but some pizza is better. Consol's crust is extraordinary!!! I live in Lancaster, PA and this crust is better than what we get there. Thank you Consol"s for staying open and for serving up damn good pizza crust. JoePickleball ;)

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

They HAD they best thin crust pizza bar none.
Pricing was good, usually only had one wait staff... Which caused long delays in ordering and check back.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I don't see why this place is so popular. The last time my wife and I were there, we had to wait a long time to be seated, a long time for service, a long time for our food, which was only warm when we finally got it. The taste was only fair. Nothing special.
I have had a few things there that I liked, one of them being their Margherita Pizza. It is not available on the weekends because they don't have the grill going on the weekend.
You couldn't pay me to go there again.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Traveling for graduation. Visited with family Food was good Home cooked feel lots of choices staff friendly. Short wait time

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Use to have a very good (food and price) chicken for lunch. Stopped the chicken items and now has closed. The original Consol's in Endicott is still open.

Been to Consol's? Share your experiences!