“Good italian food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Good italian food, everything freshly made. The waitstaff is very pleasant and helpful if you have menu questions. Great for family.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Was skeptical when we walked in to the dated restaurant, but putting appearances aside the food was good. Ample portions and very tasty food made for a good meal.that was moderately priced. Service was a little slow since there was only one waitress, but overall it was good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I attended a lunch as part of a group. The salad was fresh and a cross between a regular salad and an antipasto salad. I could have feasted on that alone. Breaded fish strips and stuffed clams followed. The fish strips were excellent. The stuffed clams were topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Delicious. Next came ziti in a fresh fruity tomato sauce. I could have been satisfied on that alone. Then came chicken Marsala. The chicken was slightly tough but the marsala sauce made up for it. The only weak area was a stuffed pork roll. The outer wrap of pork was a little chewy but the inner stuffing was tasty enough. A little gravy would have been nice. Eggplant parm was served which was very good. I didn't each much of it being too stuffed already. Finally there was chocolate fudge brownies topped with a chocolate sauce for desert. I was surprised how good they were. The room is nicely decorated with tablecloths and decent tableware. Overall, there was nothing I didn't like but a lot that was quite good. Although I live about 50 miles away I would go there again.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I've gone to the Paradise for dinner entrees for the past 35 years. Last night I had their pizza for the first time. Very best I've had in northern Westchester. The atmosphere is like stepping back in time In terms of personal attention, reasonable prices and delicious food. Servers are great, cream puffs are amazing!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We were here after a funeral and the food was great, the staff was so comforting and pleasant and gave us such a nice atmosphere to unwind in.