“They must pay people to write good reviews for them”
Review of Our Cause

Our Cause
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I recently attended an event here and although I'd read great reviews, I ended up being extremely disappointed! From the instant mashed potatoes, frozen meatballs, some sort of mushy concoction that tasted like Stove Top Stuffing (and which I found out later was supposed to be their take on Utica Greens), to the overcooked, dried out attempt at riggies, the food was disgusting! There was not enough seating to accommodate everyone to eat all at once, and when someone FINALLY came around to clear empty cups off tables, she couldn't have been more rude and downright miserable looking. Also, the Facebook page had said they take credit/debit cards so it was kind of annoying to get there, order a drink, only to be told that in fact, no they don't take cards. If I could give this place negative stars I would and I will certainly tell everyone I know to stay away!

2  Thank 58gsnap
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place reminds me of Cheers as everyone knows your name! Has welcoming staff and great food. Even a shuffle board court, if so inclined. Will visit often.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Good drinks, food and conversation. Even sometimes music by local artists. Food selection includes perch, barbeque, and wings of all sauces.