“Great food moderately priced”
Review of Pino Bianco

Pino Bianco
Reserve with OpenTable
Pino Bianco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Experience Italian dining at its finest at the all new Pino. From Italian - American classics to new favorites, Pino Bianco offers a casual yet sophisticated dining setting, and Bar Pino is the place to sip on a perfect glass of wine. Find all in the midst of the premier Turning Stone Resort Casino. Pino Bianco & Bar Pino Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm Pino Pronto 11am - 11pm: Daily
Reviewed 30 April 2018

No matter what you are looking for this is the best place at the Turning Stone to get steak, seafood and pasta dishes.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Pino Bianco located in Turningstone Casino. It is an Italian restaurant. The decor is lovely. I had the spaghetti bolognese with a Caesar salad. Both were delicious and huge. The salad would easily feed two or three. For $8 it was a bargain. Brian our server was excellent and never missed a beat. We will return!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

nothing wrong with their food, just nothing spectacular with it either. the dining room id very nicely done and music playing has nice ring to it. servers were friendly. overall an average place. not like other restaurants in the venue

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I've dined here before, but I've never had the eggplant Parmesan. The portion was very large, but it just didn't "have it" in my opinion. I didn't finish much of it. My waitress was friendly and very attentive. You do get a lot of food for the price, which is fairly decent but not the best. I would still go back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st time at this restaurant and it was a great experience. The menu was expansive. The service was impeccable. The ambiance was quaint and inviting. The only criticism was that the size of the meals was huge. 1 meal easily makes 3 servings. We plan to return there our next trip back.