All reviews turning stone smoking room valet parking gaming floor event center late check non smoking area upstate ny easy access enjoyed my stay get away golf course smoke play tower casino concert
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I gave this resort and casino 3 stars because it is your average casino and resort. We stayed at the hotel for one night. I would give 5 stars for the staff as they were very friendly and courteous to us. Everyone says hi and good morning. The lady at check in changed our room to a smoking room when we arrived which we appreciated. The casino itself is average. The machines pay out when they want to and don't pay out when they don't want to. You just have to sit at the right machine at the right time. They had a good variety of machines though and they also had Casino War and Sik Bo which are two of my favorites. There is a good variety of places to eat but not many options for breakfast. The low side was the room. It was all right, but there was no refrigerator, the pillows were two small and the room was too cool. We had trouble getting the temperature to regulate. I would have given it four stars if it weren't for the price. I don't think it was worth what I paid for. I think week nights should be significantly cheaper than weekends. It was only a bit cheaper. Anyway, I would take the drive up there from Long Island again. It's good if you're in the local area, but I don't think it's worth spending the night for their prices.

1  Thank Aaron20152016
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We have been going to TurningStone for more than 20 years, so we have seen many changes, not all for the good. We wish you could check in sooner, if the room was ready they use to let us check in upon arrival around 11am. They need to have MORE smoking rooms not less. What keeps us coming back are the wonderful employees Maria at check in is so willing to please, Larry at the Bell Hop desk, so eager to please and assist you, a real GENTLEMAN. No matter were else we eat we HAVE to make a trip to the buffet, it's like sitting at your kitchen table at home. The servers are WONDERFUL !!! CHE #1 and Terri, they know what we want before we do, no matter how busy they are they ALWAYS take time to say HI. They are the back bone of TS.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank diamonddiva14k
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. We strive to make every experience the best that we can. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This hotel located in the turnig Stone and resort complex Casino as very nice and peasant rooms. With your Hotel key card you have access at night to a secure elevator to gain access to your room. The rooms are also equiped with secure safety box for your expensives goods. Your hotel key room gives you also acces the hotel indoor swimming pool and the Tower indoor swimming pool which is more equiped than the hotel pool wihr a steamed bath, a sauna bath and a warm and large whirlpool. Also the Tower swimming pool is in longer dimension.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Retired51
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We recently spent two nights at the Turning Stone Resort. We had everything we needed to keep us busy and entertained for almost three full days. We played bingo we went to the casino. There was a spa and pool available. Indoor golf if you that is your thing and plenty of restaurants to choose from. The prices for the restaurants were reasonable. They have a very nice buffet and there are always good promotions for playing bingo. The hotel rooms were extremely clean and organized and three hotels to choose from. We loved the emerald restaurant. It was open 24-7 and food and service was great. The whole resort is beautiful.

1  Thank 811gailt
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came to the Turning Stone for a weekend getaway and an event that was taking place. The hotel was nice but about average to me. I’ve stayed in hotels at casinos before and had a much quieter stay. I’m not sure if it’s a slightly older building but in the evening you could hear people in other rooms even down the hall and just overall made for difficult sleeping. Other than that everything was clean, well kept and from what we saw the staff was right on top of everything. I would go back but probably bring a set of earplugs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meighan W
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi Meighan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that the noise disturbed you. It's not a complaint we hear very often. When you decide to return please let us know that you would prefer a quieter area of the Hotel and we will make sure to assign your room somewhere else.