All reviews turning stone smoking room valet parking gaming floor event center late check non smoking area upstate ny easy access enjoyed my stay get away golf course smoke play tower casino concert
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came to the Turning Stone for a weekend getaway and an event that was taking place. The hotel was nice but about average to me. I’ve stayed in hotels at casinos before and had a much quieter stay. I’m not sure if it’s a slightly older building but in the evening you could hear people in other rooms even down the hall and just overall made for difficult sleeping. Other than that everything was clean, well kept and from what we saw the staff was right on top of everything. I would go back but probably bring a set of earplugs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meighan W
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi Meighan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that the noise disturbed you. It's not a complaint we hear very often. When you decide to return please let us know that you would prefer a quieter area of the Hotel and we will make sure to assign your room somewhere else.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We really enjoyed the convience of staying right in the center of the casino, The buffet is great and te comps were great. I have to say our Bingo play was my personal highlight.

1  Thank Maryann A
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Valet parking was fast and efficient. Check-in took less than 5 minutes. Room was very clean. Stayed in Hotel smoking room, couldn't smell any stale smoke. Food great. Staff was more than accommodating. Even left with a couple more bucks than I went with. We had a great 46th anniversary stay.

1  Thank StarbabyBoonville_NY
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We've stayed at Turning Stone many times, in the hotel, tower, Inn and camping but the water coming out of the tub faucet this past Sunday morning was disgusting (see pictures). The part that disgusted me the worst was that I had drank the water from the sink faucet during the night (no lights on). I attempted to notify the housekeeping staff of the issue but she "didn't understand"... Her only concern was "what time I was leaving the room".
I also sent in a complaint on their website and have gotten no feedback.
We are 1 hour from both TurningStone and DeLago.. Looks like we'll be "heading west" instead of East from now on!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hainsc2014
kevinvaillancourt, Manager at The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We sincerely apologize as we were not made aware of any work being done in our vicinity, which caused the water to discolor. We assure you that our Facilities department worked diligently to resolve the issue as soon as possible. By now our Hotel manager should have reached out to you to discuss the situation further.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Hidden gem in upstate NY. Hotel staff was the best. As soon as I pulled up the Valet that parked my car were the best. Check in was very nice. The room was clean and well maintained. Best part is you can get to your room without going thru the casino. Casino was very nice. dealers were personable and good. If in this area or close by check it out. also easy to get to. It is right off the NY Thruway

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family