“Grateful”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I chose Sergio's for a repast meal after my mother's memorial. The food was great! The marinara served with the calamari was so fresh. The staff and service was wonderful. It's hard planning from far away, but they made everything easy. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I visited Sergio's for a celebratory family lunch. An average looking restaurant (in a house) with wood floors and outdated window treatments/decor. I was not expecting lunch to be tasty. We had choices for our main corse which included fish,veal, chicken and Osso Bucco. I opted for the Osso Bucco because of the reviews. They did not leave it on the bone for this lunch and I was fine with that. The pork itself was not as tasty as I expected (it was fresh) but the sauce was very good. I feel the pork might not have been simmered enough with the sauce. Everyone who had the filet of sole or chicken franchise (I tried some and it was good) loved it. The pene vodka was really good! Especially the sauce (clean the plate with bread good!). The mixed green salad was average. Wish they would have mixed it with the vinaigrette before plating as the plate was too small to mix it myself. Service was friendly and the wine by the glass very affordable (I arrived early and ordered glass at the bar- $5). Overall I was surprised by how tasty the meal was. I would recommend it and I will go back again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Sergio's is a small, quaint and very comfortable restaurant hidden in Valhalla. The staff is excellent and the owners are always there to chat with you. The food is excellent and the Osso Buco is the best I've ever had! A must order!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

A cozy place with a varied menu with an additional "prefix" choice that includes appetizer, choice of selected entree and dessert. Prices are reasonable as well as very reasonable for wine ($5.00 glass). Staff is always friendly and accommodating. They even put the bottle of Zambuca on the table for your espresso. Thats something you hardly find anymore!!
The only drawback I find is the lighting inside the restaurant is very dim making it sometimes stressful for people like myself with bad vision. All in all a place definitely worth returning to

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Very good Italian restaurant in Valhalla NY. Reasonably priced, nice décor. My wife raved about her lemon-drop martini. Food was excellent. Highly recommend the scallops. Service could have been better, as our waiter disappeared, and I had to flag down another server to get our check. All in all however, a good experience. I would go there again.

Date of visit: April 2018