Review Highlights
Great prices and slopes

We had a great time at Song Mountain, the slopes are great for beginners and more advanced skiers... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2018
EliizabethWS
Baltimore, Maryland
Glad I took my true-beginner kid for a lesson here

My son and I had a good time at a beginners' ski lesson. We were the only two students who showed... read more

Reviewed 30 March 2017
ked909
Cortland, New York

All reviews bunny slope lesson beginners skiing mountains
Reviewed 28 January 2015

No, just no. If your into shredding on ice/dirt, can put up with that female dog NANCY in the rental shop, and a owner with a worse haircut then his trail conditions stuck in the 70's and sounds like he's smoke too many cigs then this is the place for you! Mind you, the chairlift breaks constantly, lights bairly come on at night, staff is egoistic and extremely rude and prices are through the roof! Come on down to bong mountain! We suck!

11  Thank TheTruth24769420fu
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I went to Song Mountain for a wedding reception during the summer. I have no idea how much it cost to rent out the hall for the day, but it was a good location, very clean and the area is beautiful. The slide going down the mountain was hilariously fun for adults and kids alike. It can get dangerous if you get going too fast and ignore the signs, so make sure smaller kids understand the rules and how to use the brakes. They had so much fun, they were completely zonked out on the ride home.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Unfortunately the weather wasn't helping and they had very little (all man-made)snow but the place is nice, staff is friendly and has many amenities such as restaurant and bar, I'd like to visit back in season to fully enjoy it

Reviewed 28 January 2012

We were non- skiers from down under so were a little wary, but they were so helpful and friendly that we were kitted up and on the snow in no time. The lessons were immensely helpful and instilled confidence. It was not cheap though. The snow was man made due to the mild winter.

1  Thank Ali29Brisbane