“Friendly, decent view and food”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Reserve with OpenTable
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 239 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My daughter and I stopped in for dinner while staying at the Best Western across the street. It is along the river, providing a nice view. Ambiance was relaxed with several TVs. Food was basic, good BBQ. I would return.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great bbq. My wife had the brisket and l had a blue cheese burger. Great after concert stop. Friendly waitress , good IPA selection. Fair prices. Thought is going to be a tourist trap. I was wrong, Great restaurant!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Easy walk from Troy Music Hall. Our server Jeff was a hoot. Beautiful night Sunday to sit out on the patio overlooking the river. I ordered the Combo Plate, St. Louis Ribs and 1/2 chicken! BBQ beans and smashed sweet potatoes with nuts!! YUM!!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Excellent choice if you're looking for real, good BBQ! the st. Luis spareribs are awesome! Nice location on the hudson river, nice and friends staff.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have been to a few Dinosaur BBQs in Western NYS. I am glad this one is only 2 hours away from our house. The location on the Hudson River makes this Dinosaur not only a delicious place to eat but it offers great river and sunset views. The service was excellent. It was impressive how well they were able to sit our group of 13. As always, the food was wonderful. I had the combo plate with brisket and drunken shrimp. It was great! Parking is ample as there is a municipal lot adjacent. Rest rooms are clean.

Been to Dinosaur Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!