“Something new: Lost Highway Coffee Co. ”
Review of Troy Kitchen

Troy Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 212 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The thing about Troy Kitchen is that is is ever changing and the second year has different choices than the first. Of course I miss a some of the first year's choices but the current slate is awesome too. Today I just want to review my first visit to Lost Highway Coffee and myself and partner wee very impressed. The cold brew coffee is absolutely excellent: well flavored indeed with that characteristic no- bitterness of cold brew. There are 5 other places for iced coffee within 3 blocks of here- but this is easily the best. And a very fair price. Very nice staff (owner?). Others have raved over the Cider Belly Donuts but we shared a white chocolate coconut scone that was superb: moist and tasty - and enough for two. We will be back!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Just visited RPI and needed lunch. Wandered down to 4th Street for lunch. My daughter and I got a grilled chop cheese and a hot chopped cheese sandwich, chips and a drink. My wife got an empanada. Quick hot food good price. Interesting concept in downtown Troy. Defitinetly worth a visit for lunch or late nite college snack.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Really a great idea and yet one more reason why Downtown Troy is revitalizing. Lots of delicious choices here, everyone will be happy.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I loved this concept from the start. recent upgrade have upped the game. Halal guys are equal to the NYC cats!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This past Saturday night my fiancée and I didn't want to stay indoors. We wanted an evening out that included music and drinks, but not at some overpriced and crowded night club. We decided to go to Troy Kitchen and had a great time. The DJ played good music. They only serve wine and beer, but at reasonable prices. We didn't eat there that evening so I can't comment on the food, but my fiancée has been there for lunch and said the food is good.

Been to Troy Kitchen? Share your experiences!