“Solid good value food at generous prices (had a good slice while waiting)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thornwood Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Thornwood
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We've been to Thornwood Pizza and Pasta a couple of times in the last year when in the neighborhood looking for an easy lunch. I've most recently enjoyed a very good eggplant parm hero. My wife grew up nearby and has considered it her go to quick food stop for years.

Very nice people running and serving as well.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This place was my favorite pizza joint in town when they first open but have progressively on down hill .i believe that there was a change in ownership and the food is overpriced and not very good .dont waste your time and money

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My children and I went there for dinner and we were not disappointed one bit! The food was authentic and tasted great! The staff was friendly and attentive and the restaurant was clean! We will absolutely be going back again!

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Typical Pizza Restaurant. The food is very good and the prices reasonable. The staff is very friendly and the service fast.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

This was my first time at Thornwood Pizza and Pasta. The food was excellent service was great at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be coming back.