“Excellent Taco”
Review of The Taco Project

The Taco Project
Ranked #11 of 66 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great place to grab a quick healty bite. Great guacamole and taco's, but not so much place to sit down

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. They make it very easy to pick up an order and take it home to the family. We will go back when we return to Tarrytown.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I found this place on Trip Advisor and craving a Mexi-style bowl...this place did not disappoint! I had the chicken bowl which is served with a chip bowl (yummy)! Besides the hard slamming front door, this place is one to visit. Located in the middle of the downtown Tarrytown action, this place will not disappoint your appetite. The area inside is small, so don’t bring a large party and expect it accommodated. If you’re looking for a place with a ‘local’ and authentic appeal, then this place is for you. If you’re looking for a place for service then you’re better off served at a sit-down location.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

So much buzz about this being the best restaurant in Tarrytown. And watching the people in and out, you believe it.
I had the fish tacos. I was totally underwhelmed. Not really good at all, although I did like the sharp flavored condiment. My friends had the shrimp bowl and beef tacos and liked them a lot more than I liked my choice.
Prices are good.
Its a small crowded place. Think takeout.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My wife and I were doing the Cemetery Tour in Sleep Hallow so were looking for a place to get dinner and happened to drive by. Tiny little place but staff is friendly and food was great. My wife had the shrimp tacos and I had a burrito and we ordered chips and guac and we were stuffed. Portions are just right but the freshness of everything is what really distinguishes them vs the chains - even Chipotle. They had tables and chairs set up outside and the vibe is hip but friendly. We hit them about 6 when they had a lull before the dinner crowd and then it was non stop. A lot of cool shops right around them so even we'd had more time we would have checked them out. Definitely coming back. Street parking is a little hard to find but we did on a side street. highly recommend them.