“Nice early lunch”

just 1 bite diner
Ranked #177 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for a late breakfast. I tried their small frittata. There was nothing small about it, which was good. There was plenty of potatoes, fresh peppers, egg, sausage and pepperoni. My dad had a nice creamy turkey soup and a side salad. He was pleased. My little guy had chicken tender and fries. Another big portion. Prices are very reasonable. They had a. Inch of seasonal specials on the board that looked good. Service was very good. The 2 waitresses that helped us were very friendly. I will be back. Now located in North Syracuse.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We had been to this place several times under the old management, but things have definitely changed --not for the better. We stopped for lunch. The soup and sandwiches were good, but the portions a bit skimpy. The service was terrible. The two waitresses seemed to spend most of their time chatting with a few of the patrons instead of taking care of all the customers there. My husband couldn't even get a second cup of coffee and we had to make a big effort even to pay our bill!! They need to work on improving things. This could be a nice place.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Just 1 bite too is now located on route 11 in North Syracuse. The new owners have done a great job of fixing up the restaurant and improving the food. Order breakfast, lunch, or from the dinner specials at any time - all are great. The servers are friendly, attentive, and hard-working. I've had a number of meals there and have yet to have anything that hasn't been great in taste and very filling. Highly recommend this small, family-run restaurant.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I've tried many different items. Their Italian food is fabulous, sauce & meatballs are some of the best. A fretta is well worth the money. You do need to be patient because each order is cooked when ordered

Reviewed 17 January 2017

order wet cheeseburger with fries, cheese onions with brown gravy dump over it
gravy was luke warm Hamburger wasn't cooked enough also order a chef salad
which wasn't brought to me until we were ready to go, waitress did say she would take it off the bill . My date order eggs with home fries well done , eggs ask for runny were the yolk was hard and home fries not well done.
There better places in town