“Great!!! ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the food!!
Menu could be larger but great tacos!!
Great service!!
Beautiful building!!
Will be back

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My cousin was visiting from Paris; we were feeling some Mexicano. I haven't been in about 3 years. I remember they had delicious fish and tacos. When we walked in it smelled and I was already uneasy. Then we ordered chips and guacamole. The avocados were expired and brown
My cousin ordered pork and sweet potatoes. The meat was visibly overcooked and dry to the point where she had to douse it in sauce; the potato was hard and undercooked. My food was equally subpar, sloppy and over salted. Will not return.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

The waiter was slightly obnoxious when we asked a simple question. Food was ok. My sister had the quacamole amd said it was the worst she had ever had - stringy. They did take the cost off our bill. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Located in downtown Syracuse. The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere. The chips served with the salsa were great. The salsa itself was just okay. Seemed more like bruschetta. I had the shredded pork burrito which was very good. My son had the chicken enchiladas. He thought they were just okay. The only negative to me was the Spanish rice which lacked flavor.

Service was attentive. Total including tax and tip with water was $25. Very reasonable.

Tip: only street parking.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

We wanted some authentic Mexican food and thought we would try the Mission, based on reviews. The place is a beautiful converted old church with great decor. The service was excellent and very kind. The food is fantastic. We had such a nice time!