“Pizza slices & wings”

Paladino's Pizza
Ranked #79 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Love Paladinos! Drove out there tonight for a piece of their broccoli garlic pizza ,and buffalo wings. My husband wanted cheese pizza. The woman at the counter left our slices in the oven too long and burned them. The broccoli pizza there was no more of so she offered me cheese I said no I want broccoli it's what I came for. Well a nice man making the pizzas told me he'd ale me a piece . He did and it was so good ! thanked him for making a special effort to make me happy!
We had the wings too awesome as always!
Been coming here for years, was the 1st customer to ever order their wings and nothing has ever changed always the same great tasting pizza, wings, and calzones!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Love Paladino's pizza. It's authentic New York style pizza. Thin crust with a tasty sauce and excellent mozzarella. Crust is never soggy like most other places. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Only the best pizza in Syracuse, and sands.itti , meatball yummm even the French fries ae great..and the people hat work there are awesome, treat you like family, even the owner, the waitress, helper ect,,memmi, is top notch. Hard worker just as the guys. LOVE IT THERE.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The staff was great and the food was hot but the pizza was just average to me. I would go back for other items though.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Love Paladino's Pizza!! They also have great calzones. They have been in the Northern Lights Shopping Plaza for over 30 years.