“Great New York syle pizza”
Review of Paladino's Pizza

Paladino's Pizza
Ranked #79 of 725 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 May 2016

freshly prepared, this location does not offer delivery so you will need to pick up or eat in. This location is always busy because of its following but they always live up to their reputation.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Takes me back to my youth; thin, crispy, well-seasoned sauce with an abundance of quality ingredients. Pizza is the main event but other typical pizza shop offerings can be found. Small strip mall store front, convenient to airport and Christmas Tree Shop. My favorite pizza stop in Syracuse.

1  Thank lettrix
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Just heard about this place this place in Syracuse. Very convenient location and plenty of parking but inside is pretty cramped with customers. Food is enjoyable and worth the hassle just be sure to get there early as they busy fast!

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

The pizza is outstanding. Mushroom and pepporoni are my favorites. No other pizza shop can replicate them. The wings are also meaty and delish.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

I'm so glad we stopped at Paladino's for lunch! I love NY pizza and they did not disappoint. The crust was delicious, crispy and chewy, and there was a good selection for pizza by the slice. I highly recommend, it is worth a try. If I lived in the area it would definitely be my go to spot (and they do seem to have a good following and are supportive of the community in turn--as little league sponsors!)
Go get some Pizza!