“always yummy!”

Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Everything turns out well here. Classic Italian fare plus bistro style meals that always please. A favorite for us and our guests. Consistently good service, too.

Only problem - can be a little noisy at times... No reservations, either, except for large parties.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Wonderful eatery! Make sure you get the bread and hot oil dipping sauce.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great downtown location. Mid-sized menu, with variety of selections. Delicious.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I have always been a huge fan of Pastabilities. We went there V-Day even though my boyfriend doesn't care for Italian. We were the 3rd party seated for dinner. He ordered Delmonico steak which was FULL of fat and tasted just ok. I ordered the risotto appetizer as my meal and a salad. The salad arrived quickly. 50 mins later I inquired about our entrees as we had seen at least 20 other tables' meals go out. I was told that because I ordered the risotto it takes longer (except this was designed to be an appetizer - so made no sense at all.) No apology for the delay. The risotto was pretty good, but as I said, the steak was very bad. We had to wolf down our food as we were pressed for time and had made extra effort to get there early so that we would be served quickly. Very disappointing - wil be a while before we try again.

1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Great staff, fresh preparation, somewhat eclectic menu, their own bread baked daily.