“We loved Giddings Garden”

Bed & Breakfast at Giddings Garden
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Syracuse
Bed & Breakfast at Giddings Garden
Ranked #7 of 7 Syracuse B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Jamesville, New York
Reviewed 26 March 2004

We loved staying with Pat and Nancie Roberts, at The Giddings Garden! Even though it is in our own city, our children gave us this reservation, for a gift..... and we were so happy to stay there! The Roberts have a beautiful B & B "home" and share it so graciously with all their guests. We had a lovely room and a wonderful gourmet breakfast! I would recommend this B & B to anyone staying in the Syracuse area, and I'm sure I'll be giving this as a gift, to my family and friends.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2004

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Giddings. What a jewel of a place right in our own home town. Our suite was gorgeous and breakfast was incredible. We've traveled everywhere, and this was better than any hotel room we've ever had. Kudos to these creative innkeepers!

2  Thank momof9dc