“Great coffee!”

Ranked #33 of 728 Restaurants in Syracuse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Crowne next door so would walk here in the morning to get coffee.

Not really into the vegan movement but the breakfast sandwich was amazing! I would swear it was an egg sandwich with sausage if I did not know any better. Also, the cupcakes are a great afternoon pick me up!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

you would not know this really neat place existed unless someone told you! It's a vegan cafe in an older building - great sandwiches, wraps and salads! Decent price for lunch with good atmosphere!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Excellent vegetarian/vegan food menu. If you're looking for formal dining, this is not the place. If you're looking for great food (whether you eat meat or not) and a relaxed place to eat, this small cafe is highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is the place in the Syracuse area to get something healthy! They always have some interesting flavors for the shakes.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Do you select where you eat based on the presence of PokeStops? Sometimes I do. Plus, as a staunch vegetarian there are limited places I can enjoy. But Strong Hearts Cafe offers both!

The food at Strong Hearts was wonderful. We arrived drenched due to pouring rain and the restaurant was filled to the brim with patrons. By the time we'd ordered our food, the corner booth was open. Imagine my joy to learn I could spin 1, 2, and sometimes 3 of the PokeStops in the park across the street... while enjoying the warmth Strong Hearts had to offer.

When our order arrived, we were not disappointed. With tens of mylkshakes to choose from, my "Bobby Sands" (mint chocolate chip) was the perfect choice for me. It arrived full of flavor and thick enough to eat with a spoon...just the way I like it.

Our sandwiches were delicious and filling. I had what was listed as the "most frequently ordered" chickin salad sandwich and partner enjoyed the "club". Both came with side greens or chips. We received PLENTY of chips for our side, too! Impressive. The portions were plentiful. If we'd had access to refrigeration, we'd have enjoyed only half the sandwich then and taken half for later. But, alas, being on the road we had no such luxury so just stayed even longer to enjoy our fare.

Delicious food and PokeStops I could spin without leaving my table. What more could I ask for? Strong Hearts is on my places to return to next time I'm in Syracuse.