All reviews tilted kilt red lobster chuck e cheese small sign great hotel waffles pool and hot tub breakfast staff complimentary breakfast excellent stay rooms are clean fresh fruit easy access front desk staff nice breakfast off the highway parking lot
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We have been staying at this Hampton Inn on our annual trip to Syracuse for the past three years. We often stay at Hampton Inns because they are consistently clean, reasonably priced and they have good exercise facilities. Also they offer a free breakfast.
While I do give this Hampton 5 stars, I really question how this could be the #1 hotel in Syracuse. Guess that means Syracuse doesn't have what I would consider to be a nationally recognized luxury hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We are rated Number #1 due to the feedback of guests like yourself. No, we are not a luxury hotel, but we do have them in the area and as you can see by the guests who visit the area, we get more positive feedback than the others. Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review on TripAdvisor.com!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I stayed for one night visiting family in the area. New construction; in an area that has seen better days but seems safe enough. Breakfast staff went out of their way to be helpful. We would stay again if in the neighborhood.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

• Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review on TripAdvisor.com!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

You know the rooms are clean when you see employees from a "bug service" staying there and saying the rooms are extremely clean. If it is good for them, then for sure, it is good for me! Glad they gave their approval. The staff might not have known they were there but I did and asked for their feedback.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

The property is set back off the street and the driveway is not well marked. Keep an eye out or you will be doing U-turns two times to return to the facility. Pleasant Check-In with a nice staff. There is a restaurant in the parking lot (Tilted Kilt), but it was closed during my visit. Ample parking available onsite. The room was clean and well maintained with little signs of wear and tear. The area around this property was concerning because there were pan handlers at the red lights and numerous "gentlemen's clubs" close by. There are restaurants and shopping available. Breakfast was as you would expect at a Hampton. Great, friendly staff greeted me. I might consider a return visit if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank bbbob84
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. NEED MORE TV CHANNELS (own). Pool and hottub area were clean. Exercise room WAS CLEAN. BREAKFAST was OKAY, YOU NEED TO go early . Not much of a selection AFTER 9:00 AM

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family