All reviews tilted kilt red lobster chuck e cheese small sign great hotel pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast breakfast staff excellent stay yogurt rooms are clean the breakfast area nice breakfast fitness center easy access off the highway front desk staff
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel overall was nice. It was a little bit dated, but not bad. The room was clean and staff was very friendly. The pool was on the smaller side, but okay if you want to get wet, but probably not if you're interested in swimming laps or something. The breakfast was also good with lots of options (cereal, waffles, bagels, pastries, fruit, oatmeal). The location of this hotel isn't horrible, but it is very, very close to some adult stores and an adult themed restaurant. It was quiet when we were there, though. Overall, I would stay there again if I was in the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

• We are thrilled to hear Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Syracuse exceeded your expectations. We are happy to know you had a fabulous stay with us while visiting Syracuse and are excited for your future stays with us

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Highly recommended. Great room, great size. Very quiet. Great amenities. Breakfast selection was great. Nice pool and got tub. Convenient location to highway. Excellent free breakfast. Would stay here again

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

We are happy to know you had a fabulous stay with us while visiting Syracuse and are excited for your future stays with us.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Hotel was extremely quiet. Every staff member was friendly and extremely helpful. Always enjoy Hampton chain and this one did not disappoint. It was central to everything that we needed it to be. Would recommend this property and would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Located right off I 690, this hotel is a gem. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room had a small fridge and microwave, plus it was very clean. Typical free breakfast included. Several restaurants nearby. Definitely a great place to stop as even tho it's located right off the highway, you couldn't hear the traffic. Comfy beds, too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your review on TripAdvisor.com!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Jamie made breakfast very enjoyable every day. she always provided us with bottled water and made sure to have the proper food available to day of our Half Ironman in Syracuse. The rooms are comfortable and made our stay very pleasant. The only problem is the location. Anyone from Detroit will understand that it's like staying at a hotel on 8 mile. Since I can take the location I would absolutely stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cristina b, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your guest room and breakfast in the morning. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Syracuse area! I will give Jamie a high-five!