“Good Food, Better Beer”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I love barbeque and this restaurant did not disappoint . The food was very good and the portions were generous. The best thing about the restaurant was their extensive craft beer selection. Excellent choices and if I'm ever near Syracuse again, I will return.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Delicious food, all of it. Concerned about food temps, but management was quick to step in and solve all issues. Would recommend highly based on their excellent response and great tastes.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and had some mixed results. After walking in and waiting to be seated for a couple of minutes the barmaid told us to sit wherever we wanted. It took a little bit for a server to show up, but once she arrived it was pretty good and she followed up, but then she disappeared for a while.

My ribs were very dried out and not moist at all, as if they had been sitting out just being kept warm for a while. A couple of the brisket slices on top of my platter were very good and the rest of the slices were hard and dried out too. We've previously enjoyed some really good food here, but it hasn't consistently been good.

This was our third visit since they remodeled and they did enhance the place significantly with the removal of the old sunroom enclosure that previously screamed "former Wendy's". It is now pretty pleasant and they seem to have a steady and older bar crowd. We were really in the mood for some great BBQ and unfortunately it wasn't in the cards on this visit.

1  Thank Onhill
Reviewed 8 March 2017

This barbecue bar and grill has a great neighborhood feel with many tasty options to suit everyone. I have been there twice in the last week and both times I have been pleased with the service and overall pleased with my food selections. On Saturday I had the Prime Rib special. I was not overly pleased with the sides of corn and mashed potatoes but the Prime Rib was very tasty. On Tuesday I tried the Reuben Brisket and beside the fact that it was a little fatty, the brisket was very tasty. The place is very comfortable and the staff is very welcoming. I have never had bad service here.

3  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We had to wait for a table so I made my way up to the bar and got a couple drinks in the mean time. We sat down and chatted for a bit before we ordered. But when we did it didn't take long and everything was great. The brisket was perfect! Around 8 or so the live music was starting up it was the perfect volume. Loud enough to have a conversation and also enjoy. I would come back here again!

4  Thank Pinecrickchick