“Smiley face!!”

Tous Les Jours Bakery
Ranked #6 of 24 Dessert in Syracuse
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

If this wasn't a franchise I would have been really impressed. It was sad to realize this isn't a family-owned Asian French bakery but with that said maybe I need to be enlightened. It is wonderful super clean environment. Fresh pastries beautiful cakes and they do know make a cappuccino. Really good stuff probably not a French bakery.

1  Thank Nichole124

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I was impressed with the beautifully-presented goods at Tous le Jours. However, there was no "bakery smell", and the offerings were oddly perfect. It looked to me like the baked items came straight out of a package, produced... where?

The half-dozen items I chose had little taste.

These pastries would be great for a pretty-party (tea party, bridal shower etc), where presentation matters more than flavor.

2  Thank lem1eu10
Reviewed 6 December 2016

This is as close to a true French Patisserie as we have in Syracuse, regrettably. It's fusion of Asian elements and French ones is interesting and tasty. There is a fairly wide variety of pastries, both sweet and savory. I didn't order from their menu but I guess they have food as well.

However, I was chagrined that such an upscale, sophisticated establishment would refuse to accept the American Express card. I can only speculate why this is but if it's the 2 or 3% higher commission this requires, I can't imagine this cost would not be worth the increase in sales they would surely experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I drive to have their baked goods for almost an hour when craving it. My favorite is their croquet. So incredible and perfectly crunchy. I really like their frank in a sweet bun as well. Their red bean donut is out of with world.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Shiny and clean with a beautiful array of pastries and some savory offerings this is a great change from grocery store offerings. Coffees are very good and I found the pastries, if not "authentic" French are worthy of a trip to this new spot. The counter staff is friendly and ready to answer any questions. It is self serve for the pastries and they also have some bagged items. You can eat in or take out. Price is reasonable and the offerings are quite interesting, Asian flavors in addition to the traditional French offerings. After two visits I do think the bread based items are better than the pastry based items.