“Recent Facelift”
Review of The Pancake House

The Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Sylvan Beach
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This restaurant got a recent face lift and is much better than its previous owner. The food is wonderful. I ordered the red velvet pancakes and had to leave half the meal because it was just too much food. The service can be a bit slow, sometimes much longer than worth the wait for. If you can catch it during a down time its prefect.

1  Thank Katie C

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The restaurant was right on Main St in center of town. The food was good, and coffee was included in thr price of my husband's meal. I was able to substitute hot chocolate instead of coffee for my meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We got there on a Sunday within an hour of closing but the staff was very friendly, we didn't feel rushed in anyway. I loved there breakfast menu and it was definitely affordable. I would go again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to make a delivery to The municipal building. We were hungry and decided to try out the pancake house and are glad we did. This is close near Oneida lake, in a vacation resort. A quaint little restaurant with a good variety of breakfast items on their menu.
I had bacon egg and cheese on an English muffin, my husband had The original wrap, which had bacon, egg, spinach, peppers and mozzarella cheese.
We both enjoyed our breakfast and wish it wasn't so far away from home so we could stop again.
Looks like a great place for a vacation, thinking about coming here for a weekend get away, sometime.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Had to wait for food for over an hour. Eggs and sausage were very nice but home fries were so, so. Nice waitress.