All reviews laundry facility general manager the king size bed room was clean recent stay free breakfast recommend this hotel house keeping the hotel staff front desk staff excellent stay pleasant stay air conditioner new york city microwave walmart amenity
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is very clean and neat hotel at very reasonable rate. Breakfast is excellent and they have a nestle coffee machine available in the lobby for free of charge,in addition to the coffee machine in the room. Hotel rooms are very spacious and bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 134ashvinp
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

The original room in was not the best. Smelled weird and the couch was all ripped so I called down to request a different room. The guy at the front desk insisted on coming up to my room and seeing for himself. I am a woman and I was alone in the room and I thought it was extremely inappropriate he thought that was a good idea. It made me very uncomfortable. He eventually did change my room to a different one. But that initial experience made the whole experience off putting.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Lindsay H
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

I hope this notes finds well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you. Please let me know if you want to discuss this personally.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I needed a room for 1 night while I visited a nearby sick relative. This suited my needs perfectly. The front desk was accomodating to my needs, the TV worked flawlessly as did the high speed internet. No problem with either. Front desk happily accepted my AARP card and i recieved a discount. King size bed was very comfortable. Individal room heater/ac worked very well. I think the lobby decor was slightly dated but that was not an issue for me. They had a free common area PC and printer for use. Within walking distance to restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
dipatrip G, Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Suffern, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks. The rooms are clean, large and spacious with up to date furnishing. All of the staff are very helpful and courteous. ----- And one of the best things about this place is location. Every type of restaurant, store, gas station, etc.... is within one half mile of the hotel. ------ We loved it, recommend it and will be coming back in the future.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking and I am very happy that our staff made your feel at home. We are always pleased to be your second home when you are at the area.