“Burgers for All”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Suffern
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The draft beer is excellent. Served nice and cold. The four of us had burgers. Asked for slices of onions. Instead fit little cup of red onions. Other tables got slices of white onions.

Excellent server.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I’ve eaten at Outback from all over the country and the food is consistently the same and good. The service at this restaurant was very good and I would definitely stop here if I wanted a steak, fish, chicken or salad.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017

After swearing I would not go back to Outback anymore I was in this area and decided to give it another shot. This restaurant in Suffern was terrible. Service was slow, waitress disappeared for awhile at times, had to wait believe it or not forever for my check. Finally went to hostess to ask her what happened to our waitress and after she was gone awhile she said she will be right with us. Needless to say it was at least another 10 minutes before she came. This was in the evening and during the week and was not crowded at all. The food wasn't so hot either. Blooming onion was overcooked and oily, terrible, burger was decent but no big deal, steak quisedilla was gross, never again will I visit any Outback. What a shame because they use to be pretty good.

Date of visit: December 2017
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hello,

This is not how we want things to turn out. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Suffern". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We have been to this Outback many times in the past and have always been happy with our meals. This visit was not good at all. Our Blooming Onion was overcooked, all our steaks were over seasoned with pepper, and my husbands prime rib was tough and chewy. This restaurant has definitely gone down hill since our last visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017

simple lunch my dad and I. quiet and good lunch special during the week. nothing over the top just quick and easy.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!