“Sandwich stop”

Wednesday's Table
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: Fusion
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Cute place, with a diverse breakfast lunch menu. Seating is minimal. Service was excellent. Enjoyed my eggplant on brioche bread, great flavors. Hubby had hot dogs, under cooked ( how do you mess up a hot dog). Tea with lemonade, way too much lemonade couldn't taste the tea. The sweet potato fries are excellent served with a golden mustard/mayo sauce...yum. will go back but am guessing as the season gets busier it will be to go.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I came here for a quick lunch and ordered a falafel. The staffer was helpful and friendly--After I paid I sat in the dining area and read a few magazines. There weren't that many people there, perhaps 3 other tables, so I don't know what the delay was. 20 minutes later the lunch came - the portion was large, however the falafel was over cooked and hard to bite into. There is a wide variety offered on the menu. I would definitely return but order something that has a quicker turn around or come when I have time.

1  Thank PAM_from_LINY
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Came for breakfast. Great choices. I had 2 fried eggs, melted provolone cheese, roasted tomato & pesto on a nice, soft roll. Fabulous . They also have lunches, (but it was 9:30am).

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is truly a gem. They have a very good breakfast and lunch menu with many interesting, delicious items, such as grilled cheese with dates and turkey bacon. Be prepared to wait 10 minutes or more, as everything is prepared to order. The egg sandwiches, with or without bacon and/or cheese, put the deli versions to shame. Not cheap, but worth it.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stopped here Friday morning for a quick breakfast bite and OH MY GOD, they were the best breakfast sandwiches we have EVER eaten. My mom is an excellent cook and I'm pretty good as well but we really were floored. What a surprise. I had the egg and chorizo and my mom had the one with a pesto sauce. I would highly recommend.