Last summer I stayed in 8 different B&Bs in the Hamptons - nothing compares to this one.
Everything was just perfect. I generally spend a lot of time reading on the weekends and the grounds of this property (very English garden style) are so serene and rejuvenating.
The owner - Chris - is one of a dying breed: a real, English Butler. One of his favorite books is "Remains of the day" so this shows how seriously he takes his occupation and how much he and Kim love what they are doing. Remember to book early as it fills up fast for the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Butler's Manor, a Southampton, NY bed and breakfast inn. A Butler's Manor Bed and Breakfast offers lodging complemented by incredible amenities and exceptional service in five individually-designed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, located off a wide second-floor hallway accessible by both a front and back staircase. The large, welcoming living room is handsomely decorated and features a wood-burning fireplace. The inn is situated on nearly an acre of lushly landscaped gardens with dozens of mature trees surrounding a beautiful full-sized saltwater swimming pool. A full breakfast is served in the garden in pleasant weather; in the comfortable formal dining room in cooler months. Wireless Internet service and parking are free and is accessible anywhere on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your A Butler's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Butler`s Manor Hotel Southampton
- A Butler's Manor Southampton, NY - Hamptons