These reviews are all true - it's very difficult to add anything - we feel very privileged to have stayed there and if we ever visit the Hamptons again we would plan our stay around availability at A Butler's Manor. Congratulations Kim and Chris on being the perfect hosts and providing something so very special. We highly recommend that you try it if you are visiting the Hamptons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to A Butler's Manor, a Southampton, NY bed and breakfast inn. A Butler's Manor Bed and Breakfast offers lodging complemented by incredible amenities and exceptional service in five individually-designed guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, located off a wide second-floor hallway accessible by both a front and back staircase. The large, welcoming living room is handsomely decorated and features a wood-burning fireplace. The inn is situated on an acre of lushly landscaped gardens with dozens of mature trees surrounding a beautiful full-sized saltwater swimming pool. A full breakfast is served in the garden in pleasant weather; in the comfortable formal dining room in cooler months. Wireless Internet service is free and is accessible anywhere on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your A Butler's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Butler`s Manor Hotel Southampton
- A Butler's Manor Southampton, NY - Hamptons