“Dinner with wife”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Sodus Point
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

First time here. The dining area is somewhat small so during season reservations are a must. We ordered martinis for both of us and they were delivered with a side car which really you received 2 for 1. Awesome presentation. I ordered the jambalaya and my wife ordered French onion soup and scallops. My dish was awesome and had a kick. Her soup was good and scallops had a blackened breading which she didn't like. Service was also great. We will be back to try more options.

1  Thank ATMGUY63

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The food and drinks are awesome. Not to be judged by the outside, you would think you are eating in a 5 star restaurant. From appetizers to dessert, you can't go wrong. The bar has an extensive choice of Martini's, over 100 to choice from, many are seasonal using locally sourced fruits! A must visit if you are in the area!

1  Thank Doug W
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Sodus Point is a small vacation town during the summer and almost a ghost town in the winter. Not where you would expect to find a first class restaurant and a great martini bar, but it's here! Excellent seafood fare and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy it. I wish I lived closer so I could sit comfortably in their overstuffed chairs and enjoy good conversation and martinis with friends. Unfortunately I live 700 miles away, so can only get here when I'm in the area, but I will be back!

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

When your looking for a special evening, I think Bay Street Good cocktails, good wines and great food.
I had swordfish, which was truly outstanding wife had a small filet, which was cooked MR as she likes and the perfect size for no leftovers
Service was good, but don't be in a rush!

1  Thank billy2222
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This beauty of a restaurant is a gem of Sodus Point.
The atmosphere is pleasant, whether in the bar or dining room. The food is incredible and service excellent.
There are great choices for a meal. I had a mouth watering dish of shrimp, scallops, chicken and sausage with a sauce over pasta. My boyfriend had a salad with a tasty, tender steak.
The wait staff was friendly and the seating very comfortable.
While it was pricey for the area, it was definitely worth the cost!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member