“Delightful evening”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We took our daughter to the Garden Grill to celebrate her birthday and had a delightful time. The bartender was wonderful and made our time so much fun.
The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed their choice. I will definitely be going back to dine!!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Food was good although my steak was very fatty - yet the marinade they used was very tasty. Our server was painfully slow. We sat upstairs; service might be better downstairs. Nice atmosphere though.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Four of us decided to try the Garden Grill for a dinner. I am in a wheelchair and confirmed with the restaurant that they are accessible regarding the entrance and bathroom facilities........and they were. When we arrived, we found the parking lot easy to enter and park, and there were handicap spots as well. The ramp to the restaurant was gently inclined and easy to negotiate to the restaurant.

The early bird special is what we all tried that included a salad, entree, beverage and desert. The price was very Reasonable, the service was great, the food was outstanding, and there were many choices of entrees.

I would certainly recommend this restaurant for excellent food quality, outstanding service and friendliness, and value. We intend to go there again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Passing through Smithtown my husband and I ate here Wednesday July 6th. We made it in for the "early bird special" which is $20 and includes your entree, soup or salad, coffee and dessert. I had the salmon and scallops, It was light and healthy, partly because the portion was pretty small. My husband had the ribs. He said they were falling off the bone and the BBQ sauce was tasty and just enough (not slathered.)

There were TWO things that were EXCEPTIONAL:
1. The Atmosphere.
2. The Service

This is a very pretty restaurant, inside a victorian house. The decor is simply lovely. And the SERVICE! Our waitress (Didn't get her name, blondish hair and I'd guess of Irish descent) was AMAZING. I would say she was the best waitress we've EVER had. She was pleasant, friendly and SO accommodating. Nothing was a problem and she made great alternative suggestions. LOVED her! I do recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Went with a friend for a belated birthday lunch. If you like to feel like you have stepped back in time - this is the place to go. They call it "An Enchanting American Grill & Pasta".
It is a restored 120 year old Victorian home they refer to as a country inn. They have the rooms decorated with the Victorian decor making it very charming. There is a big bar area as you first walk in. They serve lunch & dinner & also catering ability for parties there. We ordered off a lunch menu. The waiters were all dressed very nicely. They first bring you some warm bread & butter. We both ordered & enjoyed "Centre Ville Chicken Dijon" grilled boneless chicken breast with melted mozzarella cheese & a creamy Dijon mustard sauce with roasted asparagus served over steamed spinach and garlic mashed potatoes....$15. It was a decent size portion - not too skimpy & not too much.they also had appetizers & soups but we wanted room for the dessert. My friend enjoyed the tortufo in a chocolate hard shell with raspberry center with a dollop of fresh whipped cream & I had the Godiva white chocolate tiramisu - DELICIOUS! Service was very good & price moderate. They also serve dinner with special sunset dinners mon-fri salad or soup, entree, dessert & coffee for $20 (cash) & a price fixed menu for $30. they have a wide selection of food choices & a nice wine list. Dinner is a bit more pricey than the lunch menu - but not bad. the perfect place to step back in time & enjoy good food & service