“Always worth a visit”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We have eaten in Joelle's on numerous occasions. Always has had a wonderful meal with a great dining experience. The food is French, with a Moroccon dishes as Joelle had lived in Morocco, which is why we live this place. You can get a great couscous dish as well, with fresh soups and vegetables from the garden next door. The service has been always excellent and friendly with Alan's personal touch. Good selection of wine chosen by Alan. Our favorite French dining place!

3  Thank Monsieur-Calcutta

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We went for a day trip to the Finger Lakes and visited the small town (or village) of Skaneatele. I searched online for a good restaurant and this one popped up. I drove over and it was in the middle of farmland, a couple of miles away from the town. The outdoor sitting was nice as it faces the open land. The tuna steak we ordered was really not good and we only ate hardly half of it. It tasted bland and overcooked. It was a disappointment

2  Thank Pat2012NJ
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Love everything about this restaurant! The menu selections all beautifully presented, with fresh ingredients. All very tasty and well balanced. The atmosphere and service all of what to be expected.

2  Thank BeachFan711
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Appetizers to dessert had delicious elements and some culinary missteps. The Beet and Avocado Salad (with tomato slices) had a good dressing, a very good fried goat cheese en croute but old tasting beets. The Lobster and Crab Cigar was good. The Duck Legs Confit was very well made, however the sauce had a raw liquor taste and was not used. The Lobster was grossly over cooked - a premium seafood product sin. The special apple crisp dessert was good, but would have been better made with "in season" apples. The wine list was limited but had excellent fairly priced choices. A beautiful summer evening made dining on the patio a lovely experience.

6  Thank MCBW5875
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Joelle's only does brunch a few times a year(dinner is their thing) and since we were still in FL for the Easter brunch which my daughter & her family raved about, I was delighted to experience it on Mothers Day. Not being a fan of chaotic buffets, this was appealing as it was an elegant, served, 3 course brunch. Everything sounded so delicious, I had a hard time deciding what to order. The Bloody Mary, the crab cakes, the croissant French toast stuffed with ham & scrambled eggs & served with mango sauce on the side, and the cheesecake (which I ended up taking home) were all amazing. We all enjoyed the food, personal service, and ambiance. My daughter & I haven't spent Mothers Day together for years as we see each other nearly every day & jokingly say "we're taking a day off" on Mothers Day, so this was an extra special treat. Joelle's is my daughters favorite restaurant for dinner & I can see why. There is nothing like it around the area...for anything close you'd have to travel to France. Bon appetit!

3  Thank Carol Ann C