All reviews relaxation room aqua terrace locker room hot tub club room french countryside monet painting foot bath main building turn down service outdoor jacuzzi dining room monet's garden yoga classes risotto koi pond eucalyptus steam room
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We went here With 2 other couples on April 2 for a surprise birthday party. This place is a perfect little weekend getaway. The rooms are nice and big with a tube, and with a nice view. The rooms were also really clean. The spa area was a perfect place just to getaway and take a break from the busy life. They have a suna in the locker rooms and also steam room. Outside they have a co-Ed jacuzzi and a relax room. The massage rooms were very clean, relaxing and also very professional. The food here is great and taste sooo good and the dinning room has a nice view. When we went we bought a package for 620 for one night stay 200 dollars in spa credit and also 100 dollars in dinning room credit (dose not matter breakfast, lunch, dinner). Also the food prices are pretty cheap for example we went to lunch and spent around 40 bucks with drinks and appetizers and the meal. The staff is very friendly from the front desk to the servers, the cleaning ladies and everyone at the resort. Also if you check out you can still use the spa area the whole day which is nice you can take advantage off it. Our overall experience about this place was great it's a perfect gem sooo if you are ever in the area this place is worth every penny. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you want to plan a romantic getaway or a girls getaway this is a good place for it

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
RDMalcolm, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you so much for reviewing Mirbeau Inn & Spa of Skaneateles New York. We truly appreciate feedback as we are continuously looking for ways to engage our guests in the delight of being truly cared for.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I went with a group of friends and we had a wonderful time. Gorgeous outdoor hot tub with Bloody Mary's, steam room, sauna and excellent massage!! Very professional, it was like a mini-vacation!! I would highly recommend a Mirbeau spa day. The facilities are top of the line, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know how much you and your group enjoyed Mirbeau Inn & Spa of Skaneateles, New York. We look forward to having you return as a guest to again enjoy the classic pleasures of our gracious sanctuary.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

What a great escape. The staff are all friendly, the experience nothing less than relaxing!!!! The food excellent and the massage the best yet for me. Basically you get what you pay for . A very short walk to a neighboring restaurant that is a nice alternative if you prefer a change in scenery! There are no negatives here. Quiet, relaxing and a real rejuvenation!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
RDMalcolm, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at Mirbeau Inn & Spa of Skaneateles and recognizing the excellence of your visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

HOT STONE massage!!! Yes please. This place is a great getaway - from the cottages to the grounds to the spa and jacuzzi to the managers reception and the wine list.

The spa is the best I've visited in the greater Rochester area. Hotel staff are very friendly and the grounds are kept up very well, even in the winter. The cottages are roomy and beds comfortable.

The fitness center is big and clean.

The bar and lounge area is nice and features a lot of self-serve wines by the glass in addition to a full bar and cocktail menu.

Everything about our overnight visit to Mirbeau was outstanding!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for allowing us to provide you a great getaway for your birthday. We genuinely love to hear that our guests experience was outstanding.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

This was surprisingly my first time to Mirbeau, and definitely will NOT be the last! I got the Mirbeau Signature Massage 50 minute treatment, and oh I didn't want it to ever end!! It was phenomenal and the experience was beyond what I anticipated! I have gotten MANY massages in my lifetime, but nothing has compared to this experience. My appointment was in the afternoon so I went early and took a complimentary fitness class in their fabulous studio, and then relaxed in the aqua terrace and sauna for the remainder of time until it was time for my massage. I hadn't even gotten my treatment yet and here I was already SO relaxed and felt rejuvenated. The staff was extremely welcoming and attentive, which is always greatly appreciated. The massage itself was fantastic. The technique was unlike others I have received, and I left feeling more relaxed than I have felt in a LONG time. They made sure that I let them know if I had any special areas that needed attention and made sure I was comfortable. I can't wait to go back with my husband next time, and bring my daughter here too!! AMAZING experience over-all!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
RDMalcolm, General Manager at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Mirbeau Inn & Spa Skaneateles. Mirbeau offers massage 7 days a week and we are delighted your Signature treatment was phenomenal. A little secret to share with your husband you can partake in a 100 minute couples massages when you return that will allow the indulgence to last even longer.