“Not my favorite local spot”

Pineview Bakery & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Shokan
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I live minutes away from the bakery yet would rather skip a meal than eat there...I am disappointed every time we stop, from rude service to greasy poorly prepared food, if you are visiting the area skip this one!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The owner Peter is one heck of a baker ...got to try his bake goods .hes terrific. What does not sell he donates to the food bank. That alone lets you know what a caring ,generous person he is.how do I know that he,s giving me at the day's end bakes goods for the seniors in SHandakan village apartments.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is an awesome bakery in the middle of nowhere. I went in for a sandwich and left with bags of delicious homemade breads and pastries. Sandwich (corned beef) was great too!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

they have a good breakfast menu, good baked rolls and pastries, easy access. all baked on premises, open early

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Stoped here to get a quick breakfast on my way home. The man working the grill said we could sit outside since we where a large group. The waitress came out to take our order 10 mins later only to tell us they where all out of eggs