“Outstanding!”
Review of Mr. P's Mountain Smokehouse - CLOSED

Mr. P's Mountain Smokehouse
Reviewed 5 September 2014

This food is absolutely delicious! Not only is this some of the BBQ we have ever had, the fact that everything is gluten free is AMAZING! My husband has been a celiac for over 14 years and to find a place that not only can accommodate him, but CATER to his needs is beyond fabulous! We have been eating here since June 2013 and will continue to go as often as we can!
Thanks!!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Not a lot to say other than the food is just what everyone has said. We were glad we stopped in. Tasty BBQ! Would return here for sure.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Excellent gluten free menu, desserts, carrot cake was very good. BBQ was excellent also such as chicken and pork. We had homemade cake and chocolate/ pecan desserts

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stopped by for lunch, mostly because we found a parking space just outside and decided to give it a try. I ordered brisket, which was tender and came with horseradish sauce. My wife had the pulled pork -- served with cole slaw on top. Fries were good, too.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We're from Virginia so we've had plenty of good southern barbecue. Mr. P's menu looked good so we decided to give it a try. We were sooo glad we did. My husband was intrigued by one of the sides--Barbecue Baked Beans, containing beans with hot Italian sausage and brisket burnt ends. He ordered a meal-sized portion. What an explosion of flavor--savory and spicy with a sweet twist that lingered in the mouth. I went for the classic: Memphis-style pulled pork with yummy slaw. The meat was juicy and tender. There were choices of house BBQ sauces on the table. I chose the salt potatoes for my side. They were tender new potatoes with a creamy texture, and dripping with butter. Yum! The bill for this feast? $20--what a bargain! The staff were super friendly and helpful. Next time we're in Schroon Lake, we will definitely stop again.

2  Thank 2CountryWalkers