Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
USD 688
USD 564
Official Site
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 275
USD 256
  • Pool
USD 265
USD 247
BestWestern.com
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 380
USD 366
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 453/night.

Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 306
Courtyard
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 371
USD 336
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 342
USD 294
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 349/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 216
Batcheller Mansion Inn(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 362
USD 289
All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanin townwould stay here againbusiness triphotel staffdowntown areastate parkoff seasoncookiesomelethgilobbyweddingaccommodationshousekeeping
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed overnight on our way from Montréal to NYC taking the train from Albany. Good place to stay overnight. There was a great Mexican restaurant a short distance away — Mexicano. The staff at the hotel was friendly and the breakfast nice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hilton Garden Inn in Saratoga Springs was a great value which offered comfortable accommodations with an attentive staff that made my stay an enjoyable experience. I have stayed at the hotel 3 times and plan to return when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel some 5 years ago and it was amazing. We returned recently and what a difference.
The hotel seems to have gone so downhill. The room we had was ok but very tired looking as was the furniture, and not worth the 250 plus a night that we paid.

The worst part was trying to get some sleep. The automatic HVAC clanked through the night as it switched on and off. The vent is built into the wall near the window. It was Impossible to sleep with this noise so I got up to see what the cause of this clanking was. The entire metal grid was loose and it was this loose grid that was vibrating against the wall.

In my opinion, that is a no no, especially when you are classified as a 4 star hotel. These things should be checked, and more than likely, they were checked, but maybe missed this one.

The restaurant in the hotel should be avoided unless you want a kid's menu and maybe a sandwich-although I am not even that sure about a sandwich. We waited to be served and then more waiting for the food which was terrible.

The rate we were charged was close 250 a night which I thought was outrageous , given the problems mentioned above. It is most definitely not worth paying that. I suspected that there was something going on, so they increased up prices,

I have to say that the staff at this hotel are amazing. The front desk, the waiters,and housecleaning . They all went out of their way to assist us, and always with a smile .

Stayed: February 2018
Trevor B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable with your guest room during your stay. I know how important a good night’s sleep is and I sincerely apologize for the noise issue you encountered with your HVAC. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and your comments will help us improve both area's. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Best,

518.587.1500
trevor.buczkowski@whitelodging.com

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We recently stayed here on business. It was my first time at this location. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, quiet location and pleasantness of the staff.

Its a chain hotel but it appears to be new (or newer) and was very clean & nice. The nightly rates were very reasonable also. Our visit was clearly off season so I don't know how it is in the summer but I have no reason to believe it would be any different.

Bonus: free breakfast with made to order omelets.

I would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Trevor B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. Our staff works hard to deliver exceptional service and they'll be glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

As most properties in Saratoga proper, this one is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced during track season, though the rates are usually competitive. Lobby is pretty but rooms are tired and worn, and the elevators are scant and humid.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear James K

Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I respect your candor. We strive for personalized experience for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings.

Miri L.