All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanin townthe hotel staffwould stay here againice machinebusiness tripstate parkdowntown areaoff seasonconvenient locationcookiesshort driveomelethgilobby
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hilton Garden Inn in Saratoga Springs was a great value which offered comfortable accommodations with an attentive staff that made my stay an enjoyable experience. I have stayed at the hotel 3 times and plan to return when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel some 5 years ago and it was amazing. We returned recently and what a difference.
The hotel seems to have gone so downhill. The room we had was ok but very tired looking as was the furniture, and not worth the 250 plus a night that we paid.

The worst part was trying to get some sleep. The automatic HVAC clanked through the night as it switched on and off. The vent is built into the wall near the window. It was Impossible to sleep with this noise so I got up to see what the cause of this clanking was. The entire metal grid was loose and it was this loose grid that was vibrating against the wall.

In my opinion, that is a no no, especially when you are classified as a 4 star hotel. These things should be checked, and more than likely, they were checked, but maybe missed this one.

The restaurant in the hotel should be avoided unless you want a kid's menu and maybe a sandwich-although I am not even that sure about a sandwich. We waited to be served and then more waiting for the food which was terrible.

The rate we were charged was close 250 a night which I thought was outrageous , given the problems mentioned above. It is most definitely not worth paying that. I suspected that there was something going on, so they increased up prices,

I have to say that the staff at this hotel are amazing. The front desk, the waiters,and housecleaning . They all went out of their way to assist us, and always with a smile .

Stayed: February 2018
Trevor B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable with your guest room during your stay. I know how important a good night’s sleep is and I sincerely apologize for the noise issue you encountered with your HVAC. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and your comments will help us improve both area's. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Best,

518.587.1500
trevor.buczkowski@whitelodging.com

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We recently stayed here on business. It was my first time at this location. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, quiet location and pleasantness of the staff.

Its a chain hotel but it appears to be new (or newer) and was very clean & nice. The nightly rates were very reasonable also. Our visit was clearly off season so I don't know how it is in the summer but I have no reason to believe it would be any different.

Bonus: free breakfast with made to order omelets.

I would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Trevor B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. Our staff works hard to deliver exceptional service and they'll be glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

As most properties in Saratoga proper, this one is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced during track season, though the rates are usually competitive. Lobby is pretty but rooms are tired and worn, and the elevators are scant and humid.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank James K
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear James K

Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I respect your candor. We strive for personalized experience for each of our guests, actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings.

Miri L.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

What a great place great bus parking for your buses rooms were very nice and clean towels were soft and fluffy bed was extremely soft nice exercise room and pool has a jacuzzi In There as well would recommend to stay there if in Saratoga Springs breakfast was great they have a chef to make omelettes they also have a coffee bar and flavor water to drink

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth O
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.