“Delicious and cozy”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Limoncello Ristorante is a Northern Italian trattoria and a beautiful Tuscan style setting where every meal is prepared with a passion and served with a flair for an out of the ordinary dining experience. Lovely, Al fresco dining on our seasonal garden patio. A true Italian experience direct from Italy from owner and executive chef Giancarlo Balestra. Fresh farm to table ingredients and fine imported wines. "A little sip of Italian summer. " Located steps from Congress Park in the heart of Saratoga Springs across the street from the Holiday Inn.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Looking for a last minute dinner last night, my husband and I stopped at Limoncello. Everyone was SO welcoming and the atmosphere was very warm and cozy. And the food was sooooooooooo delicious. The owner waited on us and he was very attentive and friendly. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Packyourbags

Reviewed 2 October 2017

If you are in the mood for wonderful Italian food and in Saratoga Springs, eat here! It was so good and the staff was great!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered the pasta which we don't normally do. Penne with Vodka sauce and ham and the rigatoni with sausage. It was good but not spectacular. Our server was wonderful and were the other staff members that we spoke with. Seemed to take longer than expected to get our meal.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Walking distance from the Holiday Inn, and just at the end of Broadway (slightly aside from City Center), this amazing little place came recommended to me by a trusted local as I was staying in town on Conference. The atmosphere is quaint, not stuffy or uncomfortable, and the entire staff is attentive. The selections are diverse enough for the adventurous diner (my travel partner!), and conservative enough for pickier eaters (which I am!). We were pleased with the portions and the meals were realistically priced. The service was quick and the presentation was ideal. We will visit again and again!

Thank you for the fantastic service!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Had reservations on a Saturday night ( which really wasn't needed). We sat outside and started with a glass of wine. We ordered a salad to split and their Fritto Misto, their most expensive appetizer of fried shrimp, scallops, smelts and calamari. We noticed immediately that there was not one scallop on the dish. Add to that issue ,the platter had just
two shrimp on the platter. It was very small considering the price tag. When I mentioned it, we then got a small dish of tiny fried scallops 10 minutes later. It was literally one scallop cut into 12 little pieces. What a joke.
The menu is very basic so we jumped on the specials. I got veal and my wife got the bass. My veal was very good but my wife's bass was fishy tasting. The sides were very plentiful and delicious ( green beans and mashed potatoes).
The bread that they give you is delicious but again it consisted of four tiny pieces of bread. They pour the olive oil for you.
Overall, a good solid restaurant. Glad we tried it but probably won't return

1  Thank _anthonylanz13