Saratoga Downtowner Motel
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 182*
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 168*
USD 140*
Groupon.com
USD 133*
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 192*
Courtyard
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 263*
USD 247*
  • Pool
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
USD 338*
USD 270*
Official Site
Roosevelt Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 108*
USD 100*
Official Hotel
USD 198*
Union Gables Inn(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 163*
Orbitz.com
Geyser Lodge Bed & Breakfast(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 158*
All reviewscontinental breakfastgreat locationindoor poolheart of downtownin towncan't beat the locationbagelsrooms are cleancentral locationplace to staygranolawithin walking distancebed was comfortableparking garageshops and restaurantscongress parkthe main street
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Arrived early evening feeling fairly travel-worn after spending the majority of the day in the car. The staff made us very welcome and were incredibly helpful with any information we required. They were good humoured and made our stay in Saratoga Springs memorable. The accommodation was perfectly adequate and clean. A great central base!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I have stayed at the Saratoga Downtowner twice and each time was wonderful. You can't beat its location, walkable to everything important in town. The property has an indoor pool, very good and FREE WiFi and cable TV available. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. At the start of my last stay and upon checking in I discovered my room had no refrigerator but all I had to do was ask the young man at the reception desk and within 5 minutes he delivered a fridge to me. Any of the staff is glad to assist and my thanks to that young man Sunday afternoon who helped with the fridge and to Carolyn who always has a pleasant smile and attitude. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I've stayed at the Downtowner many times and was always treated with a great staff and very clean rooms. Although I never used the pool (because I can,t swim), it Looks very clean and maintained, and because its indoors the weather outside doesn't play a factor in using it, which I see many guests do. The continental breakfast is fresh, as is the coffee, and a wide variety of teas. The only proble sometimes is the parking. The lot is small and the municipal lots used to fill up fast. Now they are being torn up. But the location being in the middle of town allows one to leave the car in the lot and walk just about everywhere in town or take a taxi, that aren't that expensive, not nearly as much as New York City.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I checked in early evening on a Thursday night. Get there early to get a parking spot right in front of the building. I think there is parking behind the motel in a free lot.

The lobby was small. The staff I met seemed nice. I was given my key and had to drag my bags up a steep staircase to the 2nd floor. My room faced the inside of a long narrow ... dare I say 'atrium' with a pool on the first floor. That was something I am not accustom to so thus the term Funky.

My room had an odd scent to it when I first opened the door. It wasn’t over powering or horrible but it was a strange smell.

The room was typical for that price motel. The window over looked into the atrium with the walkway going passed each room. You could feel the vibrations as people walked by the room.

I thought that I was not going to get much sleep because my room was between a gaggle of teenagers running back and forth. The noise echoes quite a bit.

I loved the location. I was able to walk right out of the building and hit some very cool spots. Downtown Saratoga Springs is realy fun.

I went to my room to do some work and call it a night. I was lucky that it was quiet and was able to sleep. I can see how easy it could become very loud there.

Breakfast was basically carbs and hot water beverages.

Stay for the price, location and weirdness.

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool area can get loud.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank offseasonfun
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We have been to Saratoga many times. This is the first time that we have stayed downtown,however. The hotel was easy to locate, near to most things we could ever want to do. The hotel was clean and neat. The owners are working hard to update as they go along and they are doing a great job. Although the hotel is right downtown, it was very quiet there. The breakfast was very fresh- no stale donuts here. All of the help at the desk were helpful and pleasant. We were pleased to see the owner on premise and watching what was going on as well as being helpful to guests and staff alike. We have always stayed outside of town, but would definitely return here.

Room Tip: No elevator so either have light luggage or ask for a first floor room. All are good, but the front rooms give a better view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple