“You won't be disappointed!”
Review of Ravenous

Ravenous
Price range: USD 12 - USD 15
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Ravenous features a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch. Locals also rave about the Belgian pommes frites - fresh-cut, twice-cooked French fries served in paper cones, with your choice of dipping sauce. Beer, wine, espresso concoctions and homemade cold drinks round out a unique menu.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

4 adults, 2 kids . We all loved it . I had the Chicken Cilantro special. I would order it again. A block off of busy Broadway, it is a bit small and there noisy but the original foods and flavors make it worth trying. It was our first time eating here. Parking is just a half a block away.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Dynamite crepes, wonderful staff and a cool atmosphere. We love Ravenous and we're sure you will too

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We have been wanting to try this place for sometime. Love Crepes on St Martin so we could not wait to sample their menu. They have a large variety, I chose the Chicken and my husband got the God Father I believe the name. Very good, good pom frites the lemonade is fresh. We should have stopped there, not so fond of the dessert ones. I chose the apple caramel, just okay and my husband was very disappointed in the strawberry fields, it is served with frozen strawberries on top of the folded crepe which we have never seen before.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We've been coming to Saratoga for seven years and always drop by Ravenous for lunch.

This is a crepe restaurant that does what it does very well. They do both savoury and sweet so it works for adults, teens and kids. There are lots of options, but I'm partial to the Taj Mahal.

Do not pass up on the opportunity to eat their frites!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I couldn't wait to go to Ravenous because it has such and interesting and eclectic menu. I have to say the food was very good but the facility itself is in need of a good cleaning. I wouldn't put my purse on the floor because it's downright grungy, as is the baseboard. The screen door as we entered was just filthy.

I appreciate the old buildings in Saratoga but old buildings still need to be cleaned.

1  Thank Joanne G
Ravenouscrepes, Owner at Ravenous, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for your business and your candid feedback. We pride ourselves in serving fresh and high quality food but also in our clean kitchen and general establishment up keeping. We appreciated your pointers about the front of the house; we will look into it and give it the attention that it needs as soon as possible.
Julie