“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We are back once again for a wonderful dinner. We started with the onion pakoras with 3 dipping sauces. Then mixed grill and vegetable vindaloo (medium spicy) and garlic naan. The food was 5 stars . There was only one server and we would have liked drink refills be he was too busy. We also were ready to leave about 15 minutes before we could ask for a check.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Wow! First just walking into this charming restaurant made me smile! My husband and I dined here on Sunday Aug. 20th in the evening. We ordered two different types of naan to start followed by a mixed briyani (sp?) and I had the mixed grill. We are from the D.C. area and I have been completely unhappy with Indian restaurants in that area. This is truly the best Indian food since we moved from London, England a few decades ago. The dishes were beautifully plated, the spices tuned to each of our own level of heat, any special requests in the preparation e.g. I hate cilantro was simply not a problem. If we lived in Saratoga Springs I would dine here every week in order to sample their extensive menu. The wait staff was helpful and most importantly, left us alone to enjoy the meal! You will not be disappointed so try it!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This bright spot at the corner of Court and Spring streets met our needs for excellent Indian Cuisine. The food and service were stellar. The spice level of my meal was spot on. The Fish Bhuna was superb!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We enjoy take out from here often. It is fast to order and pick up. Everything we get is wonderful! Try the aloo palak, the chicken vindaloo or chicken tikka to name a few! The nan is always hot, buttery and fluffy!. Would also recommend to dine in.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I love Indian food for its health benefits, but too often even dishes that are ordered mild are too spicy for my taste. Little India has an amazingly easy user-friendly online take-out menu. I ordered a favorite dish which was prepared perfectly for my taste. New in the area, it was a welcome dining option. The restaurant is elegant and the owners were warm and efficient. I would highly recommend the take-out service for busy professionals. Generous portions means there is lunch for tomorrow!