“Solid Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We enjoy take out from here often. It is fast to order and pick up. Everything we get is wonderful! Try the aloo palak, the chicken vindaloo or chicken tikka to name a few! The nan is always hot, buttery and fluffy!. Would also recommend to dine in.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I love Indian food for its health benefits, but too often even dishes that are ordered mild are too spicy for my taste. Little India has an amazingly easy user-friendly online take-out menu. I ordered a favorite dish which was prepared perfectly for my taste. New in the area, it was a welcome dining option. The restaurant is elegant and the owners were warm and efficient. I would highly recommend the take-out service for busy professionals. Generous portions means there is lunch for tomorrow!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This was the best Indian food we've ever had. I am so glad we tried it we will be back again. Five adults at five different entrées and we love them all. The onion Pechora was the best we've had.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

To be fair. I didn't expect it to be so good but there was a dish called laal chaddi it was absolutely amazing. Best dish I've ever had

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We have been loyal customers of Little India ever since we moved here a decade ago. It's a small, family-owned restaurant off the beaten path with consistently great food in an adorable neighborhood. Great to eat in or take out.