“Nice staff”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice but busy location in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs. Great to get out of the April freeze and warm up. Latte for me good but hubby's hot chocolate very watery.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

During my stay in Saratoga Springs I went to this Starbucks daily. Service was always great. I always had a wonderful latte or hot coffee. It was crowded at times so there was not always seating available.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

It's your basic Starbucks in downtown Saratoga. It's fine and gives you what you need. The staff is nice and the place is well maintained witha nice atmosphere

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The atmosphere is very pleasant and nice outdoor seating. Prompt service- very friendly barristas. It is easy to find with a main street location.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Right on Broadway, the main thoroughfare in Saratoga Springs, this Starbucks offers a pleasant space in which to relax. Our drinks were very good. I rated this 4 rather than 5 bubbles because we had to wait an interminably long time for our drinks to be made, and then one of the drinks had to be remade. The barista was apologetic and friendly, so I didn't go down to three bubbles.