“Excellent coffee at a great price!”
Review of Spot Coffee

Spot Coffee
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Lovely little corner coffee shop with friendly staff and excellent coffee. I would definitely recommend this shop over any big business coffee shops. I ordered a medium peppermint latté, which ran around $4. Well worth the visit!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Don't know which was worse, my spinach salad or the treatment I received after I reported problems with my salad. Leaves of salad were limp, discolored with slimy blackish green things. Person I spoke with didn’t seem to care. No sorry for your experience, or can I refund your money, etc. When I said I would not be returning she rolled her eyes. Spoke to management with a similar reception, although she said they get fresh spinach daily and offered to make a new salad. I passed. Didn’t want to have a salad made from the same “fresh” spinach.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

I enjoy the layout of one of saratoga's newest coffee shops the early grey tea is some of the best that iv had in a long time and such a friendly staff

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

House coffee is good. The fruity flavored one I ordered by accident and yuck it was truly nasty. Chocolate croissant was tasty and fresh.

In the past I've tried omelettes and breakfast wraps but there is too much egg, not enough cheese, no seasoning so it's very bland, and service is slow. But I've heard the Belgium waffles are great.

Seating areas are interesting and plentiful. One unisex bathroom for a medium size place seems small in contrast to Uncommon Grounds three bathrooms. But place is clean.

Parking is pretty poor.

Overall not my favorite but I'm very happy it's on the West Side.

Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

This place was busy and had great hot cider. Seems like a popular morning spot, and had a bunch of people using the free Wifi. Great alternative to Starbucks!