I stayed one night in September for my cousin's wedding. If I read some of the other comments I may not have stayed because I believe too much of what people say and I am a partial germ-a-phobe. I stayed in a two queen bed room with my parents & sister, and was worried it would be too small and tried to talk my Dad into a bigger room. The room was perfect size, the two beds were not crammed in and the bathroom was huge and clean, no tiles popping up. I do think the walls by the sink were sticky - but they looked clean so I really didn't care. I just figured it was due to the paint & humidity from people showering or maybe a cleaning product stripped the paint? but the Shower had great water pressure and it looked pretty clean to me. As for the bed - it wasn't great but I have never stayed in a hotel that I actually liked the bed, I wouldn't say it was worse than any other. Our room was in the hotel not the building with the restaurant and I thought the room was clean And.. I actually walked around the room in my socks, I never do that! TV may not have been a flat screen, but we were there for a wedding & had no time for tv anyway. the restaurant was gorgeous, I would love to go back with my husband & kids and the wedding was beautiful Food was awesome.
staff in hotel were very friendly, breakfast and breakfast area were pretty good too. Overall I loved it and would like to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We specialize in making the everyday exceptional; providing outstanding service; and offering an experience you will treasure. Located one mile from the Northway, we are nestled on the countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga and away from the hustle and bustle. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxing, stress-free environment where we get to know our guests by name. We’ll take care of your dinner reservations, shuttle you to and from town and remember your favorite paper. We offer spacious guest rooms, luxurious lofts and executive suites with numerous amenities to provide all the comforts of home. At our adjacent restaurant, you’ll enjoy award-winning cuisine and a wine list that’s earned Wine Spectator’s recognition for over eight years. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Longfellows Hotel Saratoga Springs