Just there for the first weekend in August 2011. It was the most expensive hotel I have ever stayed in for a weekend and we usually get suites wherever we go. It was a king loft, living room setting downstairs and a loft king bed upstairs. We thought it interesting at first. They had a wedding going on Friday night which the king lofts are in the same building as the restaurant. After being accosted by drunks outside smoking from the wedding I listened to them all night long. A couple next to us fought most of the night until about 5 am. Even upstairs in the loft sleeping they were audible. I did not call the front desk. One thing I never heard was anyone's TV's just the loud voices. Screaming coming from people at a party Saturday night as they came through from the restaurant. Saturday I wasn't in my room from 10 am until 11:30 pm. Came back from dinner put my TV on and a matter of 5 minutes the front desk was calling saying my tv was too loud. Which was on level 4 and the level went up to 50. I was totally pissed! I was told that if someone is sleeping in the next room on the sofa bed pullout without any air or heat on, you could hear everything going on in the next room. At $350.00 the walls should be a little better insulated. The mattress was a bed that acted like a trampoline with every spring being felt. No room services and remotes that did not work for the tv's that were traditional tvs. The ice machine was on the first floor and we were on the second and I walk with a cane which was hell. Not enough handicapped parking and it was far from the building. People would open the emergency doors on the 2nd floor and smoke out of them which stunk up the hallways and rooms. No shade for the skylight right over the bed. Save your money and go somewhere else!!! PS Cleaning room staff tips are included on your bill automatically whether they do a good job or not so unless fabulous save your money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We specialize in making the everyday exceptional; providing outstanding service; and offering an experience you will treasure. Located one mile from the Northway, we are nestled on the countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga and away from the hustle and bustle. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxing, stress-free environment where we get to know our guests by name. We’ll take care of your dinner reservations, shuttle you to and from town and remember your favorite paper. We offer spacious guest rooms, luxurious lofts and executive suites with numerous amenities to provide all the comforts of home. At our adjacent restaurant, you’ll enjoy award-winning cuisine and a wine list that’s earned Wine Spectator’s recognition for over eight years. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Longfellows Hotel Saratoga Springs